WE WERE A BAND OF BROTHERS - Framed Collector's Piece
by John D. Shaw
5 June 1944 at Upottery Airfield, England, gilded in the evening’s glow, Lt. Richard 'Dick' Winters confers with his Band of Brothers, the paratroopers of Easy Company, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne.
Released in 2004, John's depiction of Easy Company on the eve of D-Day was a massive success, with the veteran-signed edition selling out quickly. Now only found on the Secondary Market, we're delighted to have ONE COPY ONLY that has not only been personally signed by members of this famous unit, but mounted to full conservation standards to include a fragment of original parachute silk as used by the men of the 101st AND even more veteran autographs!
A unique FOURTEEN signature collector's piece to be cherished!
The full list of autographs reads:
- Staff Sergeant William 'Wild Bill' Guarnere
- Staff Sergeant Earl McClung
- Private Paul Lamoureux
- Private First Class Joseph Lesniewski
- Private First Class Salvatore Bellino
- Sergeant First Class Donald Malarkey
- Private First Class Maxwell Clark
- First Lieutenant Lynn 'Buck' Compton
- Colonel Ed Shames
- Sergeant Paul Rogers
- Private 1st Class BILL WINGETT
- Corporal Herb Suerth
- Sergeant Ed Tipper
- Private First Class Brad Freeman
- Framed Prints
- 39 x 31 inches
Shipping available on this item
Prices listed on framed items do not include shipping. If you purchase this item, we'll contact you to discuss shipping costs.