FIRST OF MANY - Framed Collector's Piece
In bad weather, Douglas Bader, the newly-appointed C.O. of 242 Sqn, gets the unit's first victory of the war after chasing down a Dornier heading towards Cromer, July 1940.
This moving tribute has been personally signed by four famous RAF Fighter Aces and conservation matted to include the original signature of the victor depicted:
- Air Commodore 'Jamie' Jameson
- Wing Commander Bob Stanford-Tuck DSO DFC**
- Group Captain Duncan Smith
- Group Captain Peter Townsend CVO DSO DFC*
- Group Captain Sir Douglas Bader CBE DSO* DFC*
- Framed Prints
- 28.25 x 23.5 inches
Shipping available on this item
Prices listed on framed items do not include shipping. If you purchase this item, we'll contact you to discuss shipping costs.