HANG TOUGH - BASTOGNE 1944 - Framed Collectors Piece
by John D. Shaw
24 December, 1944, north of Bastogne, Belgium, within the Bois Jacques forest. Despite being surrounded and ill-equipped, Captain Dick Winters supports his men with the words: “Hang Tough” and ultimately, the 101st Airborne would help turn the tide in the Battle of the Bulge.
Now extremely sought after, this powerful piece has been personally signed by two veterans of Easy Company including DON MALARKY. Our expert framing team have given it the full treatment to also include:
- A further EIGHT original pencil autographs of Easy Company veterans including ‘WILD BILL’ GUARNERE
- An original .30 caliber shell casing recovered from the Ardennes
- Photographs of the unit during the fighting at Bastogne
- Museum quality reproduction Combat Infantryman, 506th PIR and 101st Airborne pin badges
A totally unique TEN SIGNATURE framed collector’s piece! This stunning print by one of America’s foremost Military artists is a ‘must have’ for collectors of Airborne memorabilia so we’re sure it won’t be around for long!
The full list of signatures reads:
- Sergeant First Class Donald Malarkey
- Private Edward 'Babe' Heffron
- Staff Sergeant William 'Wild Bill' Guarnere
- Sergeant Paul Rogers
- Corporal Herb Suerth
- First Sergeant Frank Soboleski
- Colonel Ed Shames
- Sergeant Amos 'Buck' Taylor
- Private 1st Class Bill Maynard
- Private 1st Class BILL WINGETT
- Framed Prints
- 37.5 x 30 inches
Shipping available on this item
Prices listed on framed items do not include shipping. If you purchase this item, we'll contact you to discuss shipping costs.